Find Long Tail Keywords With Low SEO DifficultyFind Long Tail Keywords With Low SEO Difficulty

 

Do you want more search visitors?

Search engines aren’t the only source of targeted visitors, but effectively targeting long-tail keywords in your content can greatly increase your monthly search visitors.

I’ve generated 173.336 qualified visitors from long-tail keyword phrases in the past year – a 91% increase.

Your long-tail keywords may not rank in Google’s top 10 results and it’s true that 60% of all organic clicks go to the top 3 search results, but that still leaves 40% up for grabs.

Working with your team, you can easily capture those extra clicks by employing long-tail keywords.

If you consistently publish in-depth content around long-tail keywords, you’ll see an increase in search traffic, attract paying customers and grow your brand.

Now that you know the potential impact of long-tail key phrases on your site growth, let’s dive in and learn how to sustain that organic traffic.

More Info…